Saturday, February 23, 2008

Summer Vacation 2008!

Good morning eveyrone... Happy Saturday!

The last post about the kids swimming has got me thinking about summer.... I have had just about enough winter. I am not a winter person to begin with and every year I seem to hate it just a little bit more than the year before... I am sick to death of:
snow
ice
cold
wet puddles on the floor
cold
my truck covered in salt
wet boots, mittens, hats, snow pants
cold
shoveling
Did I mention how sick of being cold I am???

So.. in attempt to chase the last 6 weeks or so of winter away, I am posting some pctures of the beach where we have our summer house rented this summer... it isn't far from our house, but it is VACATION! & it is ON THE BEACH!!!! So stare into the pictures and try to imagine:
the warm sun
the feel of sand between your toes
the smell of sunscreen and salt water
the sound of seagulls
the kids playing in the sand
cookouts
boardgames with the kids at night
charades

sigh... only 125 days until we start vacation...










0 comments: