Friday, September 5, 2008

She Gets it!!

I am in no way trying to start a Political debate here... politics are one of those things that I Rarely discuss with anyone in real life... but for the first time probably ever.... I feel some hope for the Political future of our country.

Quoted from Sarah Palin's speech, September 3, 2008, accepting the republican vice presidential nomination.

"And in April, my husband Todd and I welcomed our littlest one into the world, a perfectly beautiful baby boy named Trig. From the inside, no family ever seems typical.

That's how it is with us.

Our family has the same ups and downs as any other ... the same challenges and the same joys.

Sometimes even the greatest joys bring challenge.

And children with special needs inspire a special love.

To the families of special-needs children all across this country, I have a message: For years, you sought to make America a more welcoming place for your sons and daughters.

I pledge to you that if we are elected, you will have a friend and advocate in the White House."

She is real people... Is that baby beautiful or what???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www

Angie Seaman said...

Amen sista! I couldn't agree more. We NEED her in the whitehouse. God willing, she'll be there after the November election. I just posted a blog about her too on my page yesterday. High fiving you today girlfriend. Hugs always.
Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com