Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Freezin' For A Reason....

Sorry Bloggies... January just has had me in a funk. We haven't had a full week of school without interuption either in the form of a cancellation, Delay or early dismissal since Christmas break and the kids will be on February Break for some 11 days starting next Friday!! I Need a week on a beach somewhere... anywhere.. I am not picky... I just need to bake in the sun and swim in the surf.

Speaking of swimming in the surf... Next Sunday February 15th... I will be diving into thw icy waters of Long Island Sound to benfit Special Olympics.. if you are so inclined you cna make a donation to Special Olympics in support of me at:
http://soct.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1149561&pg=personal&fr_id=1836&et=RXO7aJxLi0p1Gi3PRuHlqw..&s_tafId=5620

Please pray for warmer weather than we have had!! I promie LOTS of pictures!!!

Love you all....
Vicki

0 comments: