Thursday, March 26, 2009

The plague...

has hit the house...
I have been sick as a dog all week.... Caroline has been down with it since Monday... she is really starting to worry me... all she wants to do is sleep... we're going to the Dr in the morning.

I need to get better and I am praying that nobody else catches this....

I leave next Friday... One week form tomorrow... with David... my son not DH.... to go visit my best friend in the whole wide world and her family... she has 2 kiddos with PWS.... we have been best friends since her older son with PWS and David were babies... we met at our first PWSA conference many many years ago and the rest is history!! We have been through adoptions, deaths, weddings, and everything in between.... I can't wait to see her and the rest of the family... and this is the first time that I will be taking David with me.... her son and David are kind of kindered spirits.. cut from the same mold.... they will have a blast too.

So... stay tuned.... I promise to update...
I just need to get over this crud that I have and be ready to roll next week!!!

~Vicki

1 comments:

J said...

Vicki - that sounds great! Did your friend also adopt?

We were hit hard this week too. All of us got either the stomach virus or "another strain" according to the pediatrician. Alden anf Garrett have had a fever and lethargic since Monday. It stinks.

Hope you all get better and have a great trip - I am jealous!

xo
Jeannette