Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Photo Day....

Here are some photo's I have been promising... enjoy....

David's leg before his scar revision surgery

His leg the day the bandages came off...


Caroline helping to feed baby Olivia our friends Adam and Sarah's new baby.

My adorable other half..... isn't he cute?????
Ryan has always been a baby guy.... ever since he was a little kid he has loved holding babies...
The guys hangin out in the family room playing X-Box Last night.


Above are the beautiful tulips that my friend Claudia brought me last night... there is a story to these tulips... See... last year for Easter Claudia and her Husband Tom were out running errands and they stopped at one of those road side stands that sells Easter Flowers and she decided to pick out some tulips for me for Easter. She picked out some beautiful orange tulips that had yellow on the inside.

They got home with the flowers and she put them on her table until our get together the next day... she kept admiring the tulips and decided that she loved them so much that she was going to keep them for herself and get me something else. So she picked out a different Tulip for me and kept the beautiful orange and yellow ones for herself... Tom told her she was terrible for not giving me the flowers she had originally picked out for me. She decided to put them outside so that she could plant them and forgot about them over night.

The next morning Tom went out to get the paper and he comes back in the house laughing his head off carrying the pot with the tulips in it... the deer had paid a visit over ngiht and ate all the beautiful orange and yellow flowers off the tops of the plant leaving only the greens and the pot. He told her is was "Bad Charma" for not giving them to me in the first place. So lastnight when they came over, she brought me these beautiful orange tulips... this year she didn't even buy herself any! Thanks Claudia for the flowers... I smile every time I look at them!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.