Thursday, March 6, 2008

We're home...

We got home yesterday afternoon. David is doing well, he is sore and grumpy, but that is to be expected. I am tired and grumpy but happy to be home! It felt so good to sleep in my own bed last night!

Here's a couple of pictures from the last few days. I've got a few really cool stories to share, but right now I want to gather my thoughts before I post them.

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers the last few days...

~Vicki
David before the surgery

Just back from the PACU.. still a little loopy!

In the play room playing video games

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi David, I'm so glad to hear that your surgery went well! I love the pictures of you and Kitty. I'm looking forward to seeing you at school on Monday! Rest up and feel better soon. :) Love, Ms. Werb

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.