Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another busy week...

I had all kinds of intentions of posting earlier this week, but my computer got jammed up with some kind of mal-ware this week thanks to one of my little darlings clicking on a link they shouldn't have. So 5 days and $300 later I have my computer back.

On Monday, I drove Dave and Alex to the airport for an 11 day trip to Germany with the German Club at the High School. Dave called yesterday and said that the trip has been amazing.
Here's where they are visiting:
Munich
Dachau (this is one of the concentration camps.. and Dave said there just aren't words to explain it.. he said it was very overwhelming)
Nymphenberg
Salzburg Austria (he was there yesterday when he called me)
Oberammergau
Meersburg
Through the Black Forrest in Bavaria to Heidelberg
Rothenberg
Nuremberg

I can't wait to hear all about their travels when they return.

Until then, the kids are on spring break this week, so I am planning some day trips to keep them occupied, Jake has Lacrosse practice, Ben has Baseball, we have Special Olympics... so as you can see, there is no shortage of activities to keep us busy until they return next Saturday.

Stay tuned for some new pictures later this week!

~Vicki

0 comments: