Monday, November 24, 2008

Like The New Look???

Hi All!
Hope you all like the New look on my site! I sure do! It is so warm and cozy!

Anyway, we've got a really busy week coming up and I will try to get some pictures up of some of the weeks festivities!

Today Aric has his last JV game against our biggest rival Waterford! It should be a good game!

Dave is on vacation this week and we have lots of projects around the house to get done. Right now he is working on Ryan's truck which lost it's transmission last week. They have been working on it all weekend. Hopefully today it will be done because it is starting to cut into my project time!!!

Wednesday we have a sitdown pre-game dinner for the Varsity Football team followed by the breakfast bright and early on Thanksgiving morning. Dave, Ryan and the other youth football coaches will be up at 4am cooking breakfast for 60!
The game is at 10am on Thanksgiving morning and I for one can NOT wait!! This is probably my favorite game of the entire season!!

We aren't having any company for Thanksgiving this year and because we will be so busy, I have ordered Thanksgiving dinner! It will come already cooked with ALL the trimmings! I will only have to make my pies. This way I don't have to run myself ragged cooking and can enjoy the day with my family.

Anyway, stay tuned for pictures this week!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
~Vicki

0 comments: