Monday, March 2, 2009

5 Random Things About Me....

Thought this would be fun on a snowy day.....

1. I am NOT a morning person... never have been... never will be. My kids and my husband know not to talk to me until I have been up for 1/2 an hour and had at least one cup of coffee.

2. I love the beach... the sounds, the smells, the feel of the sand between my toes.... I could be a professional beach bum

3. I have been on a wine kick lately.... I love a good Merlot... I need to give up my 2 glasses a night though and get my butt out walking.

4. I have lost 45 pounds since last February... thanks to Weight Watchers and walking 5 miles 3 times a week... hence the reason need to give up the Merlot :-)

5. The housework I hate the most is doing laundry... it is the most ungrateful job I do... and it's never done... no matter how much I do there is always MORE!

Feel free to do your own "5 Random things" on your blog... leave me a link to it in my comment box so I can check out your list... feel free to link my page back to yours!

Have fun!!!

Vicki

1 comments:

J said...

V - bravo on the WW weight loss!!! I know how hard it is. I too did really well with that program (69lbs). When A was born I stopped eating for a month or more. Just couldn't choke any food down. Then something happened and instead of seeking some professional help (really bad move in hindsight!) I self medicated with food - it made the sadness and guilt pierce just a little less somehow. So, it all came back on plus a bit more. I'm trying to reign it all back in right now. Maybe I'll try the Merlot!!! LOL. Keep it up and I'll try to catch up.

xo