Saturday, April 25, 2009

What we did today...

Well...
I now have water to my barn!! This may not seem like a huge thing to some of you, but after lugging water buckets 2 times a day for the last 4 months Its a HUGE dealt to me!


Bright and early this morning we got up, put the ponies in the barn for the day (they were less than happy about this arrangement, but we had to pull up the fencing to ge the trench dug) and the digging tarted at 8am. We are also making the paddock twice the size that it was by opening up a huge area behind the barn and around the other side of it.

Theres more backhoe work to be done tomorrow but it is going to make such a huge difference when its done!!

Enjoy the pictures from today... My sisters fiance is the one who owns the equipment and spent the day digging for us..... Thanks Jeremy... See you in the morning









Frosty being entertained with a dandilion in his stall
Bear sayin' I've had enough... let me out!!!





0 comments: