Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Children finally succeeded in BREAKING ME!!!

Take a look at my left elbow.... this is what happens when your kids are too lazy to bring their laundry al the way to the laundry room and just toss the laundry down the stairs for the "Laundry Fairy's" to come clean up!
I went down the stairs, slipped on someones gym shorts and slid on my butt all the way to the bottom... unfortunately however, my left arm didn't follow me! I went and had it x-rayed and initially they told me that nothing was broken, but I got a call yesterday from the Drs. office that there is a tiny hairline fracture just below the elbow and I need to go see the orthopedist.

Lovely.

Stay tuned for more soon....
Birthday posts maybe tomorrow...




1 comments:

LorrieC said...

Grrrr, lazy people. I have a hole in the floor of my bathroom vanity to throw dirty clothes to the basement and it's right next to the washer. That is so convient! Now if they could only make there way back upstairs clean.....