Friday, June 19, 2009

Caroline Riding Today...

Hi Bloggies...
Sorry I am so pathetically behind in my posting... I just can't seem to keep up these days!! Soo much going on... and not enough time to share... yeah I know excuses... excuses!!!

Alex Graduates frm High School next week.... he ois off to Central Ct State University in the fall... Engineering Major for him...

David Graduates from 8th grade... he is is off to a specialized High school setting about an hour away from home... he will be commuting back and firth every day...

Lots of planning and work on my part to make all this happen.. and life goes on here in the mean time...

Anyway the main reaon for this post... my beautiful girl at her riding lesson today. She has been riding for about a year and in the last couple of months has gone from needing to be led around the ring to trotting and posting on her own.... from having to be in the safety of the indoor ring all by herself with the instructer to being in the outdoor ring with other riders! I am sooo proud of her and her determination to do her best... the riding has done wonders for her tone and more than that for her confidence!!!
Enjoy the video!
Love to all and I promise to update soon with more photos!



~Vicki

0 comments: