Monday, December 1, 2008

14 Years Ago Today...

our world was turnd upside down and shaken to the core. 7 days later we heard the words Prader-Willi Syndrome for the first time and our lives were never the same again...

but what we had no way of knowing then, was that through the devistation of David's birth and diagnosis so many amazing things would come from it and what an awesome, terrific kid he would be!!

The song that is playing I used to play for David and dance with him... I would sing it to him and cry... I still get teary listening to it, this song really helped me to heal and knwo that he was going to be ok.


~HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY DAVID~







Then




Now

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hi Vicki, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Actually, they thought our Luke had Prader W. at one point and he was tested for it. I am so very blessed to see your son all grown and doing well. Gives me such great hope for our Luke and Hannah. Your encouragement was a blessing this am.
Many hugs to you,
Andrea

Anonymous said...

There's my guy! Thank you for sharing your beautiful family with us! ~ Lots of happiness to you ~ The Cooper/Brown/Paquette Crew