Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Final Countdown....

Hi Everyone~

We are in FULL Chirstmas gear around here this week! I have been so busy I haven't had 2 seconds to write!

We got well over a foot of snow this weekend and the weather has been so cold! The kids had a snowday on Friday which put a huge crimp in my Christmas Shopping, so yesterday was the day. I left the house at 10am ( The kids had a 90 minute delay due to icy conditions) and didn't get home until after 4! I am done except for a few small things that I am heading out for this morning.

Stay tuned to Blog Family... we have big things going on here Christmas Day!! Some of you already know what the surprise is, so please keep it a secret here on the Blog for now.
I promise to post pictures as soon as I can on Christmas Day.
Dave and I have been working non stop to make this surprise happen in time for Christmas. We have had the help of a few of Santa's Elves too. I am s0 excited I can hardly keep it to myself...... But I'm gonna... so you will just hae to stop back and see what is goin' on here on Christmas Day!!!

If anyone wants to take a guess as to what the surprise is, please feel free to leave a comment... and No we are NOT adopting another Baby!!!

Love to all of you.
~Vicki

0 comments: